Sunday, August 2, 2009

Christopher-isms

Christopher is our 4 year old. Here are some of his recent quotes:

I was getting a movie ready for Christopher to watch. It was a children's cartoon called Lenny & Sid, about bullying and friendship.
As I was putting the DVD in, Christopher said, "If I was 2 or 3, I wouldn't want to watch this movie, 'cause it's got some bad parts."


This morning Christopher was bunched up on the bed with his bottom sticking way up. His brother, Cameron, asked him what he was doing. He replied, "I'm pretending my bottom is ice cream."


Christopher's recent night-time prayer...

"God, please heal Nathan (our friend). Make him all better. And God, thank you for making me a Miller. Thank you for making my name Christopher. And thank you for making me so wonderful and so nice. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment