Friday, August 14, 2009

TWENTY TWO YEARS OF MARITAL BLISS

In a couple of weeks, on August 29, Karen and I will be celebrating 22 years of marital bliss. I just hope we can actually do something special this time.

The last two years our youngest child got sick on our anniversary so we had to scrap all plans, even on the 20th anniversary, which is supposed to be a milestone of sorts. Also, financially speaking, August seems to be our lowest month of the year. At least it certainly is this year.

So what will happen this year, we don't know yet.

We are just praying that the kids stay well.

2 comments:

  1. I say you make this one huge...acid wash jeans, big 80's haircuts...the whole enchilada. And I would pay twenty bucks to see you in that shirt again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I don't have that shirt anymore. But believe it or not, I still have the rat tail! I braided it, then cut it off and saved it.

    Clay

    ReplyDelete